WHEDONVERSE : TALES OF BUFFY

Forum de discussion sur l'univers de Joss Whedon

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

:: Archives temporaires :: GAME OVER :: Espace détente :: Jeux Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Back to kindergarten; A to Z.

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
Tales of Buffy
Tales of Buffy
ANNIVERSAIRE : 09/04/1990
Absence : ...
Jeu 23 Aoû 2012, 10:20 pm
Tales of Buffy
Le jeu est très simple;
En suivant l'ordre alphabétique, chaque membre doit posté un mot débutant par la lettre suivante.

Ex:
Joueur 1: A comme Arbre
Joueur 2: B comme Ballerine
Joueur 3: C comme Charbon

Et ainsi de suite! 65

Alors débutons:

A comme Abeille
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chad M. Lewis
Chad M. Lewis
ANNIVERSAIRE : 17/08/1995
Absence : Absence du temps des fêtes. Passe de temps à autre, quand c'possible ! <3
Dim 26 Aoû 2012, 10:11 pm
Chad M. Lewis
B comme Baleine

You run away from everything that you fear So afraid don't wanna be a part of it You see the fake in every thing that is real You hate the pairadox You put us in the box We don't define what makes us right or wrong Waste of time and we're just livin' it I wanna see you, touch you, one-on-one Won't stop until we're done We've only just begun

Jessica LaMortagne
Jessica LaMortagne
ANNIVERSAIRE : 14/03/1991
Absence : Aucune pour le moment
Lun 27 Aoû 2012, 5:46 am
Jessica LaMortagne
C comme................... Côféééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé ♥

Spike
Spike
ANNIVERSAIRE : 21/09/1992
Absence : Ouais. Occupé dans les toilettes avec une bichette :P
Jeu 30 Aoû 2012, 11:35 pm
Spike
D comme DAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

❝ I KNOW I'M NOT FORGIVEN BUT I HOPE THAT I'LL BE GIVEN SOME PEACE. ❞ There are things I have done, there's a place I have gone, there's a beast and I let it run, now it's running my way. There are things I regret, that you can't forgive you can't forget. There's a gift that you sent, you sent it my way. So take this night and wrap it around me like a sheet. I know I'm not forgiven but I need a place to sleep...
Narvik
Narvik
Ven 31 Aoû 2012, 7:25 am
Narvik
E comme Ensuquer

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now. - Joss Whedon
Spike
Spike
Sam 01 Sep 2012, 1:34 am
Spike
F comme Finlandaise unijambiste juive

❝ I KNOW I'M NOT FORGIVEN BUT I HOPE THAT I'LL BE GIVEN SOME PEACE. ❞ There are things I have done, there's a place I have gone, there's a beast and I let it run, now it's running my way. There are things I regret, that you can't forgive you can't forget. There's a gift that you sent, you sent it my way. So take this night and wrap it around me like a sheet. I know I'm not forgiven but I need a place to sleep...
Blake
Blake
Sam 01 Sep 2012, 7:07 pm
Blake
G comme Grosso-modo

There's a mad man looking at you and he wants to take your soul. There's a mad man with a mad plan and he's dancing at your door. What to do when the walls are built to crumble ? Seriously...It's not supposed to be easy... that's why it feels so fucking good.
« I'LL SAY THE DEVILS LOST CONTROL. »
Spike
Spike
Dim 02 Sep 2012, 1:32 am
Spike
H comme Hercuuuuuule!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Narvik
Narvik
Jeu 06 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm
Narvik
J comme Jour de paye Cool

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now. - Joss Whedon
Megara D. Thompson
Megara D. Thompson
ANNIVERSAIRE : 02/03/1991
Absence : Aucune
Jeu 06 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm
Megara D. Thompson
K comme Kangourou 8D

Spike
Spike
Jeu 06 Sep 2012, 4:26 pm
Spike
L comme Lapinos. Comme dans MISTER LAPINOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!! 002 Laughing

Amara Torence
Amara Torence
ANNIVERSAIRE : 01/08/1976
Jeu 06 Sep 2012, 9:28 pm
Amara Torence
M comme Manoir

Narvik
Jeu 06 Sep 2012, 10:15 pm
Narvik
N comme nounours !!!!! Surprised

Spike
Spike
Ven 07 Sep 2012, 12:00 am
Spike
O Comme Onaspofndôsnafodisnafôndsôfn dusa^nvîodansvondaôsvnôdasnvoasd! Surprised
Si Si. Je vous assure! Comme ça! 65

Narvik
Narvik
Ven 07 Sep 2012, 6:21 am
Narvik
P comme Pompier cheers

Amara Torence
Amara Torence
Ven 07 Sep 2012, 11:01 pm
Amara Torence
O comme Opossum

Spike
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 12:10 am
Spike
Q comme Quenouille!! candid

Narvik
Narvik
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 11:16 am
Narvik
R comme rose bonbon cheers

Alyss Swan
Alyss Swan
ANNIVERSAIRE : 22/06/1986
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 11:34 am
Alyss Swan
S comme dans Sensualité. huhu. inlove Ou sextape ou sadomasochisme ou... * sors *

Amara Torence
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm
Amara Torence
T comme le Temps

Zippora P. Nolan
ANNIVERSAIRE : 20/10/1994
Absence : Au taquet, like a boss. 8)
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm
Zippora P. Nolan
U comme uranium awesome

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE.
Brace myself and let go, start it over again in Mexico, these friends, they don't love you, they just love the hotel suites now. I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me, the best of us can find happiness in misery.

Spoiler:
Invité
Invité
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 8:05 pm
Invité
v comme vessie -trop sexy mon mot mais c'est parce que j'ai envie d'aller aux toilettes ange02 -
Zippora P. Nolan
Zippora P. Nolan
ANNIVERSAIRE : 20/10/1994
Absence : Au taquet, like a boss. 8)
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 8:13 pm
Zippora P. Nolan
W comme... WQT priceless ( pour ceux qui connaissent pas le WQT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28IKbO7aNaY C'EST QUÉBECOIS EN PLUS. *sort Arrow*)

Bon d'accord. W comme Wapiti ewe

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE.
Brace myself and let go, start it over again in Mexico, these friends, they don't love you, they just love the hotel suites now. I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me, the best of us can find happiness in misery.

Spoiler:
Narvik
Narvik
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm
Narvik
ZIIIPPPOOOOOO TU CONNAIS LE COEUR A SES RAISONS ?! Shocked

X comme xylophène

Nikopol
Nikopol
ANNIVERSAIRE : 07/08/1991
Dim 09 Sep 2012, 8:57 pm
Nikopol
Y comme.... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Criquette.... Crrriiiiiiqueeeeettte!

Frequented by displeasing memories Haunted by the creatures born of night Sunk deep in the dejection and distress Weak and powerless to severe the ties

Bound in the dream world Wide-awake for every hour of sleep Faltering towards the future Only to come across with the past

Ma Secrétaire
Spoiler:
Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Page 1 sur 9Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant