WHEDONVERSE : TALES OF BUFFY

Forum de discussion sur l'univers de Joss Whedon

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

:: Archives temporaires :: GAME OVER :: Espace détente :: Jeux Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Mon voisin du dessus.

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Suivant
Blake
Blake
ANNIVERSAIRE : 09/04/1990
Dim 18 Nov 2012, 11:25 am
Blake
Mes VDD sont genre... tellement beaucoup trop adorable à lire, dans ce sujet fgt

There's a mad man looking at you and he wants to take your soul. There's a mad man with a mad plan and he's dancing at your door. What to do when the walls are built to crumble ? Seriously...It's not supposed to be easy... that's why it feels so fucking good.
« I'LL SAY THE DEVILS LOST CONTROL. »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Chad M. Lewis
Chad M. Lewis
ANNIVERSAIRE : 17/08/1995
Absence : Absence du temps des fêtes. Passe de temps à autre, quand c'possible ! <3
Dim 18 Nov 2012, 12:31 pm
Chad M. Lewis
Le DC de MVDD est une gazelle qui danse le ballet !

You run away from everything that you fear So afraid don't wanna be a part of it You see the fake in every thing that is real You hate the pairadox You put us in the box We don't define what makes us right or wrong Waste of time and we're just livin' it I wanna see you, touch you, one-on-one Won't stop until we're done We've only just begun

Blake
Blake
Dim 18 Nov 2012, 1:28 pm
Blake
MVDD est le meilleur pote de mon DC et le premier ennemi de Blake Laughing

There's a mad man looking at you and he wants to take your soul. There's a mad man with a mad plan and he's dancing at your door. What to do when the walls are built to crumble ? Seriously...It's not supposed to be easy... that's why it feels so fucking good.
« I'LL SAY THE DEVILS LOST CONTROL. »
Spike
Spike
ANNIVERSAIRE : 21/09/1992
Absence : Ouais. Occupé dans les toilettes avec une bichette :P
Dim 18 Nov 2012, 11:37 pm
Spike
MVDD raconte des histoires à dormir debout au petit gros boutonneux à l'Halloween!!! Surprised Surprised (inlove)

❝ I KNOW I'M NOT FORGIVEN BUT I HOPE THAT I'LL BE GIVEN SOME PEACE. ❞ There are things I have done, there's a place I have gone, there's a beast and I let it run, now it's running my way. There are things I regret, that you can't forgive you can't forget. There's a gift that you sent, you sent it my way. So take this night and wrap it around me like a sheet. I know I'm not forgiven but I need a place to sleep...
Malicia Dark
Malicia Dark
ANNIVERSAIRE : 11/01/1989
Absence : dans ma tête
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 10:08 am
Malicia Dark
MVDD fait partie de mon top 3 des hommes les plus sexy de la terre

Lun 19 Nov 2012, 10:10 am
Spike
MVDD fait aussi partie des filles les plus sexy qui n'a pas!!! héhéhé

❝ I KNOW I'M NOT FORGIVEN BUT I HOPE THAT I'LL BE GIVEN SOME PEACE. ❞ There are things I have done, there's a place I have gone, there's a beast and I let it run, now it's running my way. There are things I regret, that you can't forgive you can't forget. There's a gift that you sent, you sent it my way. So take this night and wrap it around me like a sheet. I know I'm not forgiven but I need a place to sleep...
Dawn L. Summers
Dawn L. Summers
ANNIVERSAIRE : 11/10/1993
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 10:16 am
Dawn L. Summers
M.V.D.D c'est MON héros blondeux à moi. :love:

❝ BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS ❞
    We'll do it all Everything On our own. We don't need Anything Or anyone. If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lay with me and just forget the world? I don't quite know How to say How I feel. Those three words Are said too much They're not enough. If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lay with me and just forget the world? SIGN BY PEPPERLAND.

Spike
Spike
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 10:17 am
Spike
MVDD est mon petite globule d'amouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!! awesome awesome awesome

Narvik
Narvik
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 10:40 am
Narvik
MVDD c'est genre le plus beau fantasme de toute gente féminine de la planète Laughing

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now. - Joss Whedon
Kayla Johnson
Kayla Johnson
ANNIVERSAIRE : 25/07/1993
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm
Kayla Johnson
J'approuve tout à fait les propos de MVDD bave inlove awesome 7ième Ciel tombe à terre hhhf(a).

Willow A. Rosenberg
Absence : Nothing.
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 1:56 pm
Willow A. Rosenberg
Et moi j'approuve tutafey également les propos du V.D.D de ma V.D.D. awesome awesome

W. R'
    « IN THE SKY... IN YOUR EYES...»
    « Stay with me, Baby stay with me Tonight, don't leave me alone Walk with me Come and walk with me To the edge of all we've ever known. I can see you there with the city lights Forteenth floor pale blue eyes »[/justify]
    LOLITA LOVES TARAPUCE.

Kayla Johnson
Kayla Johnson
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:03 pm
Kayla Johnson
J'adore le gif de signature de MVDD sheryl

Willow A. Rosenberg
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm
Willow A. Rosenberg
Merci ma belle. Mais c'est le furet qui fait tout. Razz Moi je keeeeef le codage de signature de ma V.D.D Shocked DAMN IL EST JUST MAGNIFIQUE. ** <3

EDIT. Ce n'est pas un code en fait. Ok... Va te pendre Willow

W. R'
    « Stay with me, Baby stay with me Tonight, don't leave me alone Walk with me Come and walk with me To the edge of all we've ever known. I can see you there with the city lights Forteenth floor pale blue eyes »[/justify]
    LOLITA LOVES TARAPUCE.

Kayla Johnson
Kayla Johnson
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm
Kayla Johnson
Naaaaan, MVDD ne doit pas aller se pendre parce qu'elle a raison ! C'est bien un code mais comme il était trop long, il ne passait pas dans ma signature. J'ai donc fait une capture d'écran. Mais c'est bien un code alors revieeeeeens ! *lui court après* :p.

Willow A. Rosenberg
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:16 pm
Willow A. Rosenberg
D'accord V.D.D. I come back. TwT
*se réanime, se dépend et revient tranquillement comme une fleur*

W. R'
    LOLITA LOVES TARAPUCE.

Malicia Dark
Malicia Dark
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm
Malicia Dark
J'aime le nouveau vava de MVDD

Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:57 pm
Narvik
MVDD est tellement jolie priceless

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now. - Joss Whedon
Malicia Dark
Malicia Dark
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 2:59 pm
Malicia Dark
Oh merci VDD sasa

ANNIVERSAIRE : 14/02/1990
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 6:19 pm
Ashley Solkava
Ma VDD est superbe, il faut bien l'avouer !

Mon voisin du dessus. - Page 27 Tumblr_mgm6pyZbEB1qzew7wo1_250Mon voisin du dessus. - Page 27 Tumblr_mgm6pyZbEB1qzew7wo3_250

Spoiler:
Spike
Spike
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:08 pm
Spike
MVDD a demandé un topic à l'université. Malheureusement aucun de mes deux persos ne fréquente cet établissement!! Surprised Razz

/Assailli pas une image de Spike en cours d'Histoire/
lol! lol! lol!

Chad M. Lewis
Chad M. Lewis
Absence : Absence du temps des fêtes. Passe de temps à autre, quand c'possible ! <3
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm
Chad M. Lewis
MVDD serait sexy en petit écolier... lol!

You run away from everything that you fear So afraid don't wanna be a part of it You see the fake in every thing that is real You hate the pairadox You put us in the box We don't define what makes us right or wrong Waste of time and we're just livin' it I wanna see you, touch you, one-on-one Won't stop until we're done We've only just begun

Spike
Spike
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:21 pm
Spike
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

MVDD
aimerait beaucoup trop ça!!! Razz Razz

Chad M. Lewis
Chad M. Lewis
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:24 pm
Chad M. Lewis
MVDD n'a pas tort. Laughing Mais contentes-toi d'être mon père et d'nous sauver l'cul en moto, ça suffira ! lol!

Spike
Spike
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:27 pm
Spike
M'ouais moto qui nous savons très fiable, hein MVDD!!! Razz Razz

Chad M. Lewis
Chad M. Lewis
Lun 19 Nov 2012, 11:29 pm
Chad M. Lewis
Bonjour le crash MVDD... Bonjour le crash... Laughing

Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Page 27 sur 43Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Suivant